Friday, April 25, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty Eight



Appetizer
--Name something you would categorize as weird.
Food, everyone has what they think is werid when it comes to food. Weather it be how you take your steak cooked, or if you enjoy eating grasshoppers. Atleast one person is going to think its werid
Soup
--What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Brown (it was a pack of 100 calorie Chex Chocolate Caramel, mmm so good)
Salad
--On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
5 I need me time, but then again I enjoy companu
Main Course
--Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will DEFENTLY vote for HILLARY in 2008
Dessert
--Describe your sleeping habits.
I don't have habits at all. Which is actually a very big problem. For about 4 months it was I couldn't fall asleep until 5am (not good when you have kids and have to function during the day). But now its getting better since I'm working at 9am I make myself go to bed sooner, and I have gotten up at 7:30am for the past 2 weeks!

3 comments:

LivG said...

Hmm, grasshoppers! I'm glad you are able to sleep better, that's very important when you're a mom!

Anonymous said...

OMG...one of my hugest fears is grasshoppers! How people eat them?!? I don't know!

100 Calorie packs? Godsend...what a satisfying feast. Thanks for sharing and btw, wonderful blog! Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

Ewww grasshoppers! LOL It's only strange to me because I didn't grow up eating them. :D

Thanks for stopping by!